i-ROOMZ Pearl Valley Residency
Checkin 12:00 pm
Checkout 11:00 am
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at i-ROOMZ Pearl Valley Residency. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 11:00 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by i-ROOMZ Pearl Valley Residency.
- This is a couple friendly property. Unmarried/Unrelated couples are allowed to check-in. Local Ids can be presented as proof of identification. Final rights of admission/check-in remain reserved with the hotel management & refund can be denied in-case any misconduct is observed by the hotel management.
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged by the hotel at the time of check-out from the hotel.
- For any update, the customer shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges.
Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of the hotel.
The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is entirely on the hotel’s discretion.
- Unmarried couples allowed
- Bachelors allowed
- Guests below 18 years of age are not allowed at the property.
- Suitable for children
- Credit/debit cards are accepted
- Master Card, American Express and Visa cards are accepted
- Outside food is allowed
- Food Delivery available from Zomato, Swiggy and Local delivery apps
- Non veg food is allowed
- In room dining available
Smoking/Alcohol consumption Rules
- Smoking within the premises is allowed
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed within the property premises.
- Pets are not allowed.
- There are no pets living on the property
ID Proof Related
- Passport, Aadhar and Driving License are accepted as ID proof(s)
- Office ID, PAN Card and Non-Govt IDs are not accepted as ID proof(s)
- Local ids not allowed
- Does not allow private parties or events
- Visitors are not allowed
- Government ID cards are mandatory during the time of check in..
Child Extra Bed Policy
- No extra bed will be provided to accommodate any child included in the booking.